We are pleased to present seven world-leading Braille software packages, including two used to create mathematical Braille.
- The Duxbury Braille Translator (DBT) for Windows which, in addition to English, also handles many foreign languages.
- MathType is a low cost add in for Word which enables Mathematical Braille to be produced.
- InftyReader is an Optical Character Recognition (OCR) application which recognizes and translates scientific documents (including math symbols) into LaTeX, MathML and XHTML!
- (Dancing Dots “GOODFEEL” is a remarkable development for producing Braille music simply, quickly and accurately.
- OBR (Optical Braille recognition) Scans embossed Braille and converts to printed text, or simply use it as a Braille copier.
- Mathematical Braille can also be produced using Scientific Notebook.
- Megadots is essentially a DOS based Braille translator, which now works in a DOS Window in all versions of Windows
Please click on the any of the links on the left of this page for more details.