** Duxbury 12.4 Sr1 released March 12th 2019 **
Duxbury 12.3 for MAC is also available
Our e-mail has been partially restored and we can now receive and send mail.
However, any e-mail sent to us between the 1st and 14th February will not have reached us. If you can, please resend.
Meanwhile, if you have any problems, please call us on +44 (0)160 479 2777. (Just don’t mention the “M” word)
The Canute-360 is now here!
The world’s first multi-line Braille e-reader – 40 cells by 9 lines.
(Proudly developed and manufactured in the U.K.)
Hopefully you will find our web page accessible, but if you have any navigational difficulties, we’d be extremely grateful if you would contact us and let us know what problems you have had.
We at Techno-Vision Systems are very proud of our reputation for excellence in Training and Equipment Service. Use the Services Page link to go straight to our Services page to see the range of services we offer. Our range of products may be small, but we believe in knowing the products we sell inside-out. And if we don’t know the answer, we will do our outmost to get one.
We also belong to the British Assistive Technology Association because we wish to ensure that all who seek our advice, or use our services, or buy our products, are given expert, impartial advice, are treated fairly and courteously, and are offered value for money.
In practice, this means:
- we will never recommend or put pressure on anyone to buy or hire or make use of any service or product that is not appropriate for the intended user;
- we will always be honest and accurate in what we say and write about the goods and services we offer and do nothing intentionally to mislead;
- we will always offer goods and services that are of the quality stated and fit for the purpose required;
- we will always deal promptly and fairly with any query or complaint;
- we will always do everything we can to earn and keep the respect and trust of our customers and users.
Are you a Word for Windows user? See our Top 10 Word Guidelines for producing documents suitable for braille or large print.
Need braille or Moon, but don’t have your own equipment? Perhaps our Bureau service can help? Click here for more information.
May we also point out the “Consumer Protection” link (posted 23rd October 2004) which essentially refers to UK and EC legislation covering your rights as a consumer.
Likewise, please also refer to the “VAT & Delivery” link concerning whether or not you may be charged VAT and Delivery costs.